Steve Gettin' To Know Ya Meme
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00am?
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't even remember. $10 to see a movie? No fuckin' way. It'll be on DVD soon enough.
4. What is your favorite TV show? 2 1/2 men & hockey
5. What did you have for breakfast? 2 small bran muffins and a fat free yogurt, 4 points
6. What is your middle name? Edward
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Filet mignon, medium rare, real medium rare. So far Houston's is the only place I've gotten it just right.
8. What food do you dislike? I'm pretty open to anything, but if I have to pick one then unagi, but that could change.
9. Favorite chips? Doritos Nacho Cheese.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Dean Grey, American Edit (if you want a copy let me know).
11. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Camry(sigh).
12. What characteristics do you despise? Disloyalty. If you can't count on someone no matter what, there's no use having a close relationship.
13. Favorite item of clothing? My flip flops.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? European tour, north to south and east to west.
15. What color is your bathroom? Light blue (Mrs. Little Kenny hates the color).
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Currently my t-shirt supplier Threadless.
17. Where would you retire? Maui.
18. Favorite time of day? Early mid morning. You know around 9am. Not sure why.
19. Where were you born? San Francisco, California.
20. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? No expectations.
23. What laundry detergent do you use? Cold water All or Tide, can't remember which.
24. Coke or Pepsi? Coca-Cola Classic all the way.
25. Are you a morning person or night owl? If those are my only choices then night owl, but it's getting harder and harder to stay up late.
26. What size shoe do you wear? 8.5
27. Do you have pets? My kitty Stella.
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends? I've started Weight Watchers with Mrs. Little Kenny. Just so you all can follow along there will be a blog to track it. Stay tuned.
29. What (who) did you want to be when you were little? Honestly I don't remember. Something to do with going into space definitely would have been cool.
30. Favorite Candy Bar? I'm not a big chocolate fan and I like a lot of different kinds, but if I had to pick one bar it would have to be a good old fashioned Hershey bar.
31. What is your favorite childhood memory? High school, driving from Redwood City to a convention in Sacramento. Summer time. Open highway. '79 black Trans Am with t-tops. Wind blowing, radio playing. Had the best sex of my high school career. For the record it was only the second time I had sex and would be the last for a very, very long time.
32. What are the different jobs you have had in your life? Advisor(local ad paper) paper route, sandwich maker at Togos, bus boy at a local restaurant(I can't remember the name, but it was a Sizzler style knock off), Prima Deli making sandwiches, construction for a summer, Prima Deli as a manager, Checker Auto Parts in Phoenix, courier for a law firm while going to community college, a bit of tutoring while at Cal Poly Pomona, custom painting motorcycles after graduating, communicaton satellite construction and test for Hughes Space and Communications and after they were bought by Boeing
33. What color underwear are you wearing? Dark blue plaid.
34. Nicknames? Ken, Kenny, Little Kenny, Rumproast
35. Piercing: One, my left ear. Haven't worn an earing for about 2 years now.
37. Ever been to Africa? No
38. Ever been toilet papering? Once I think
39. Love someone so much it made you cry? Absolutely.
40. Been in a car accident? Try and guess how many times. Sheesh. None lately, knock on wood.
41. Croutons or Bacon Bits? Both, not sure though now with Weight Watchers
42. Favorite day of the week? Currently Saturday as that is the beginning of my weekend right now.
43. Favorite restaurant? Houston's Steakhouse.
44. Favorite flower? Pretty ones.
45. Favorite ice cream? Baskin Robbins daquiri ice
46. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney
47. Favorite fast food restaurant? I don't have one favorite. I've got favorite items at multiple places. Bacon double del cheese burger at Del Taco, Filet o Fish at McDonalds extra cheese and tartar sauce, Chicken Sandwich with cheese at Burger King no lettuce extra mayo, Double Double Animal style no pickles at IN-N-OUT
48. What color is your bedroom carpet? Brown
49. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None.
50. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail? Best Buy online receipt
53. Bedtime: Anytime between 10-12 at night during the week. Weekends are unlimited or at least as unlimited as I can take. If I'm in Vegas though I can manage to stay up quite a bit later. Imagine that.
54. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Well seeing as I'm not passing it on this one doesn't apply
55. Last person you went to dinner with: Mrs. Little Kenny's Maid of Honor, Renee (at Houston's btw)
56. Ford or Chevy? Ford as my high school car was a '65 Mustang. My brother is still keeping her running and slowly restoring her.
57. What are you listening to right now? Something About Mary in the background.
58. What is your favorite color? Blue.
59. Lake, Ocean, River? Lake or Ocean, not so big on the river
60. How many tattoos do you have? None. I like them, but I just haven't found anything that has truly moved me to permanently put it on my body.
61. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Well it all started with a big bang and it went from there...
63. Favorite Cocktail? Currently rum and coke(diet coke)
64. Where would you go for a girl's weekend get-a-way? Don't listen to Steve, he is a girl, but if I had to go away for a girl's weekend it would have to include Sonoma Mission Inn, wine tasting and spa treatments.
65. What would you do if you had to select another career? Go back to painting motorcycles.
66. Republican or Democrat? Registered republican, BUT I'm definitely a centrist when it comes to it. Republicans are just too "conservative" and democrats are just too "hippy".
67. Favorite Family Vacation? So far, Maui.
68. All Time Favorite Concert? I think it would have to be the concert where Metallica opened for Ozzi. That was for the Master Of Puppets album. Great energy at that concert. Especially when Welcom Home Sanitarium was played. Good shit.